I’ve been listening to a LOT of music lately. A lot more than usual. And I’ve noticed that I haven’t been writing at all lately. So I decided that I’ll write something about my favorite song artists. So here are some of my favorite artists and bands.
- Rhett and Link– These two guys aren’t an official band but they’re pretty cool. There rap battles are hilarious. Their songs show everyday problems like using your phone too much or the difference from a geek and a nerd.
- The Beatles– This band has a special place in everyone’s heart. This band has beautiful songs that inspire me everyday. Their love songs are possibly the best ever. Well second best compared to this next band.
- Maroon 5– Ok these guys love songs are the best. I don’t care what people say about Adam Levine being too much of a show off. These guys love songs are literally the BEST!
- Panic! At the Disco– These guys are my second favorite pop/rock band. I remember first listening to this band after looking at the recommended songs in Pandora. “HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE DAMN DOOR, NO! IT’S MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS!”, those lyrics will forever be stuck in my head.
- Fall Out Boy– These guys songs are so much catchier than any other band. This was the first band I would listen to. Man, these songs bring back memories.
- Enrique Iglesias– Remember when I said Maroon 5 makes the best love songs? Scratch that, this guy makes the best love songs. His Spanish/English songs give me a lot of emotion.
- Twenty One Pilots– They may not be as positive as majority of people but heir songs have possibly the strongest hidden messages there is in their songs. It seems that Josh Dun had a lot of depression.
That was my list of my favorite song artists. Tell me in the comments if you agree. Peace off!